Youtube

Youtube
My youTube channel

Peace of mind

Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A sign? Or simply a coincidence

I don't know if you believe in Signs or Messages from Nature. For me, I think they exist, for how can Nature communicate with us without them. In fact, they always happen everyday like when branches of trees swayed swiftly to and fro is a sign telling us that its windy out there. You may or may not experience any kind of sign, but I guess for the most of us -- we have.

Just recently, I learned something that made me wonder the reason why I was directed to this place I am staying now.

I called the place a warehouse. This was once where surplus cars from Korea had been housed, repaired, painted, and displayed ready for sell. When I arrived here that business was halted due to the ban imposed by the Philippine government, as what I heard. Because of this, the owner shifted to importing surplus automotive spare parts from Japan. This kind of business didn't flourish too. Eventually, my boss moved to another location, luckily I managed to remain with the permission of the owner of the property. When I arrived in this place, I was already into the study of the French language on my own. Later by necessity, I studied a little of Japanese characters for me to understand my Japanese computers; then, to book writing, website creation, and etc., as new ideas came to my attention.

By the time I was already busy organizing my Art Exhibit and other projects, my co-worker before, an old man, who had been working ahead of me in that same place and company as the surplus shop, mentioned to me, when I told him about my experience of this profound Peace of Mind, that in that very place where I was staying he once found a little Book that gave accounts to the author's experiences of her journey to that coveted Peace of Mind. Though his accidental finding of that little book took place a long time, 6-7 years perhaps, he still remember the name of the author. Her name is Filomena Forest. The author was obviously fascinated with her experiences that she wrote that little book. She was already close to being 90 years old when she wrote that book. No need to say, the book details about her fascination on longevity.

Even if there is really no connection between the events mentioned, but I love to believe that they have real significance – for me, it makes life so interesting; because a bit of mystery surely adds lilt to one's life that believes in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...