Youtube

Youtube
My youTube channel

Peace of mind

Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

My short Bio




I am a Filipino. I was born in the island of Bohol, Philippines, but I grew up in the province of Zamboanga del Norte, Mindanao. I sufferd a lot of failures in my life; then, I took it quite seriously; making me  a living-dead roaming around the streets of Manila for more than five years.

Now, it seemed that I understand why it happened to me when I found the much coveted Peace of Mind that I won't surely encounter had I succeeded with my plans before.

I studied Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering. While I was living as a tramp, I passed a college entrance examination and found myself pursuing music study.  Years later, at the same time, I would be learning how to write computer programs, being a student of International Correspondence School ( ICS), and doing baking -- rolling and shaping those delicious and nutritious French bread, under the roof of Virlanie Foundation, an orphanage. All of these endeavors I didn't succeed -- it didn't lead me anywhere. Even though that was the case, my experiences, however, gave me so much lessons to learn from.

Now, I am very happy that at last! I am able to start life anew equipped with my new knowledge, new insights, and vast experiences to help me push through life and succeed. But not only that, what is most rewarding is sharing my experiences and knowledge to the world, and that's exactly the reason why I have created this blogging site. I only hope that you too will find my blogs heart-warming and, hopefully, they will give you encouragement to pursue your own dreams too.


Related topic: A quick look into my past


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...