Youtube

Youtube
My youTube channel

Peace of mind

Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Hey! What's up!

DEAR ERIC,

Hey, what's up!
It's, more or less, 11 years since I
last saw you. And in that length of time my view in life has changed
a lot, and I'm glad it's for the better and not the other way around.
My experiences and learning have something to do this. I have seen
people, though few, who seemed to be contented with their lot in
life, and I am wondering before why I was not; even in a situation
where others would have been happy with it. I could never have
explained the reason behind it, if I have not known the spirit of
happiness and contentment I have experienced nowadays. I am greatly
fascinated with my own life – a life that I can't steer towards my
own desired direction. Everyone of us have experiences in varying
degrees of Nature's interference with our plans. Their impact on our
lives will determine whether we will be encouraged or discouraged
with the unfolding of events.

Personally, with all the confusion in
my life, I learned the Art of not fighting – but to go with the
flow of circumstances in complete submission. This technique is not a
new one, I heard it many times; though, only by doing it that you
will know its effectiveness.

Looking back years ago, it is like a
dream that I was once baking European breads, and you are my teacher.
Baking is a good job, only that I was searching for something else
that I really didn't know what was it at that time. Well, then, I was
like a fool going after for this "I-don't-know-what-is-it" thing.
Anyway, acting by intuition I just went through the process, even
though I thought that perhaps I am just wasting my time. Talking
about time, I had already wasted so much of my seemingly precious
time just by living on the streets for more than 5 years – so why
hurry! I thought.

One day, it just happened that I
recognized and experienced something wonderful that I just couldn't
set it aside as nonsense, and I perceived it as my "calling."
Eventually, the experience had led me to write a book in the most
unlikely time. It was then followed with other projects. And I know,
there are still more to come.

Presently, I am now promoting my
projects to the public. For convenience, I set up blogs; you can view
them at http://mindsecrethaven.blogspot.com.
This email will also be posted under the blog "Here is a tale to
tell." The title is "Hey, what's up!"

I know that you too have very exciting
experiences, since you traveled a lot. Pascal told me, you are
currently living in Australia. It's not surprising that you are doing
great there, as Pascal told me, because you are a master baker.

I am always delighted with the idea of touring to some distant places. That's why, I was overwhelmed with joy when I thought I could go to France before -- many attempts had been made, but all failed. There's a heart-warming saying that says, "Everything has a purpose"; perhaps, it's true, and my failure could have been a scheme for me to do something else. Because I could never have discovered myself had I travelled to France long time ago. I trust that I found already what I have been searching for in my life. The next step is share -- I want to travel far and wide to let people know what I knew. With the success of my writings, paintings and lectures -- my projects -- my cravings to see new things and meet people to share my experiences with would be a wholly different experiences that I will treasure.

Two years ago, I have flown to
Singapore once. It was a-week visit, and my first time to be out of
my country (The Philippines) – too ignorant hah! The difference was
so striking. Their refined culture must have instilled in them the
value of self-discipline: in work and environmental issues like
cleanliness. And I just can't believe what I saw – full of greenery
and tress! Everywhere!

For me, life is always strange, a
living proof that SOMEONE is behind the motion of things.

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST!
ANSELMO MALUGAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...