Youtube

Youtube
My youTube channel

Peace of mind

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I need your help!

Today I eat my last bread. Am I nervous? A little bit. The money I expected from the province won’t arrive. Oh no! I will be dead.  Not exactly. I will do what I can to feed myself and pay my boarding house. I am not expecting this tragedy, but anyway, it’s happening. Like before, I will be pushed to do the things that normally I won’t be doing or find it too hard or reluctant to do. I will continue my projects. I will go headlong and speak  my knowledge and ideas to people to earn. This is really a crucial moment in my life, I am asking help from you. A little amount you send to my Gcash account -- 09064303379  Globe  --  is a great help to me. Below are information to send Gcash.
Recipient ANSELMO B. MALUGAO
Address: #21 waling-waling St., PZBG, Brgy. Central Quezon City. 
Thank you so much. If you want to help, send me a message, so I will know those people who are helping me.

Give me a break! Invite me for a motivational talk. I have stories and ideas to inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...