Youtube

Youtube
My youTube channel

Peace of mind

Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Up above the skies

Yesterday night, I was sitting on the bench, in the plaza of Quezon City Hall. I was a bit tired walking from Munoz market gathering some vegetables to have something to eat the next day. My attention was wandering from place to place. Then I looked up the sky. It was dark, the moon was small up above, a bit obscured by a patch of clouds.

DSCN1237

Every time, I look up the heaven, like anybody else, God will always flash into my mind. Is He up there looking at me and listening to my heart, my needs and my fear and anxiety at the moment. A few distance from me, is the park. I said today is Sunday, multitude of people are there. Thus God care what happen to these people? Their joys and sorrows? Their longings?

Then my mind started to focus deep into space, into the vastness up above. Doing this will always trigger my mind to think about the world and its mystery, giving me a sense of being part of something majestic – uncommon, but wonderful. It kindles within me the hope of something good out there coming towards me.

God is a mystery, unfathomable. The force behind the creation of all things. Anything we can’t see but feel its essence and effect are mysterious. But, still, we concede that they are real.

God is real, for if He isn’t, it is unthinkable that in this modern era, people still have to believe of His existence. God has built within our hearts the longing for Him.

Even if we don’t see God, whatever is happening to us, we should trust that He will take care of everything, for our own good. There might be times that He gives us a lesson to learn, such as trying situations. But if we keep on thinking of His presence, things will just become lighter, bearable. And this will eventually become your source of inspiration that there’s really a God that guides and helps us along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...