Youtube

Youtube
My youTube channel

Peace of mind

Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

What I saw in Singapore

In my life, I have never been in a city so Clean and Green as Singapore. Everywhere you go, you can't almost see a litter even in the remotest corner of the city. In some parts, the drainage is visible and very impressive -- dug so deep into the ground and left uncovered; in this way, overflow of water is minimized, and the monitoring of any blockages is optimized.

Without doubt, what I had witnesed is a sign of harwork, good management and harmony of the people within the country, considering that Singapore is composed of diverse races of people. Infact, there are four official languages in Singapore: These are Chinese, Malay, Tami, and English.

I was transported through various places via a network of trains that connect the whole Singapore together. One guy who I met there thought that Filipino's language is English, which I said "no" and proceeded to explain it to him.

My stay in Singapore was brief but very imformative. How I hope, I can see the same thing in our country, The Philippines, in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...