Youtube

Youtube
My youTube channel

Peace of mind

Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Adventure on the streets continues

 Walking under the sweltering heat of noon, I felt the biting pain of summer, which one time registered at 35.8 degrees Celsius. Along the way, I met and talked to many wonderful people already. From them, I heard comments that boosted my will to continue what I am working on.

By coincidence, my wanderings have brought me to attend and be accepted in an Art workshop for free - I am just too lucky -- the professor is super kind. I had my first lesson in "sketching"; I found it not easy. When I arrived home; I employed the technique I learned to copy human faces. To my astonishment, almost all of my sketches have bear resemblance to the original. For me, this is fantastic!

-----------------------
Beginning



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...