Youtube

Youtube
My youTube channel

Peace of mind

Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Invitation to scientists and researchers: experiment on Muscle Pain and Relaxation

True to my words in the past, I am now sending invitation to different institutions around the globe asking them to conduct an experiment with me.


Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am Mr. Anselmo Malugao, and I live here in the Philippines. My life was once full of failures causing sadness, worries, hatred, and loneliness to dominate my life. I didn't like how I felt, so I was like crazy looking for a way out through different methods. As I was already delving into self-experiments, I happened to stumble into a very simple Technique to acquire Total Peace of Mind repeatedly - not just by chance or random occurrence. The benefits I am experiencing now is beyond my expectation of what peace of mind can do to the body. 
Before, I had this kind of nervousness that had always prevented me from doing what I ought to do. A nervousness so acute that a mere filling up of a form will cause my hands to tremble and send my heart to beat rapidly. Now that I am practicing a very simple technique I called "TMSHE" (Therapeutic Mind Stimulation of the Human Energy), I don't feel that kind of nervousness anymore. Now, I can write my name without that feeling of uneasiness and speak to people with confidence - things that I shied at before. 
This Peace of Mind I am talking about is a condition of the mind that I can't find anywhere I will go. It seems absurd, but that's the truth. I am not the only person who has felt this one; but since I am one of those people, though few, who have experienced extreme peace of mind, I want also to tell my stories to the world.
It is not too long ago that I was overwhelmed with emotion on the positive effects my technique has on my body; and this convinced me that I have a very important message to share to the people and to the world at large.
Before, I am just a very ordinary person. However, after discovering this extreme peace of mind within me, daring projects came into my mind like writing a book, lectures, paintings, etc.
Right now, I am looking for a publisher locally and abroad. But since I am extremely poor that I can't even print a hard copy of my manuscript, it makes the submission of my manuscript impossible for the moment. One thing more, even if I can actually submit my manuscript to a publishing company, most likely, it will just end up being rejected - for the reason that I am nobody. Because I know that I am in a disadvantage position, desperately, I picked up a wooden board and scribbled this words, " I Found Peace - I Wrote a Book - I need a Publisher" -- slung it at my back and I went roaming around the streets. Luckily, as I opened my mouth to tell my stories, words just came flowing smoothly from my mouth. People were amazed with what I was saying and the manner I told them. It was understandable, because even me myself, I just can't fully understand how I was able to do it.
One thing very interesting with my condition is that I can't virtually feel muscle pain even with so much physical exertion. More or less a week ago, I drastically shifted from sedentary to actively walking for long hours on the streets and parks here in the Philippines - the result - no pain. You know, this is a pretty unnatural condition; normally, the body, especially the muscles, aren't behaving in this way. To prove that I am telling the truth I would like to demonstrate this one by conducting an experiment. I am very willing to undergo such a test to prove that I am telling the truth. I had proven it to myself while I was still working in a surplus warehouse. I trust that if I was able to do it before, I can also do it in an observed setting. 
So I am earnestly calling this institution to conduct an experiment with me on how relaxation sooths muscle pain. I am very glad if this institution will find my experiences interesting and truthful. I believe that everybody can benefit on the success of this experiment, for it means the well-being of a person.
For more information you can visit my blogs at http://mindsecrethaven.blogspot.com/.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Anselmo Malugao
-----------------------------

Beginning
    next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...