Youtube

Youtube
My youTube channel

Peace of mind

Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My road trek: a desperate effort, but a success

Walking on the streets with a placard sticking at the back might be a no-no option to most; when I did it however, unexpectedly, I managed to attract an audience to listen to my experiences: Some are professionals and others are just ordinary people. All my heart goes to those people I met on the way who gave me support in whatever way they can. People like them are few -- that's why, meeting them is a chance in a life time: I am very thankful and proud of you. These days, I am becoming more appreciable, that even with little things extended to me -- it means a lot already.

The way I looked must be very weird that on the way even children would ask me what I was doing. The common folks, like a jeepney driver for instance, was even so curious of me that while his vehicle was stationed by the roadside waiting for passengers he waved his hand and shouted questions at me.

I started my wandering on the streets and parks Feb. 22, 2010, that's more than a week ago. If I have not done this, I would never have found out that I could speak after all, which is, of course, a very surprising phenomenon for me. Surely, I know how I speak, because I had been speaking all my life; this time, though, I find myself strangely different - an almost completely different person. Of course, I am very happy with the positive changes I am enjoying now. These changes had triggered my desire even more to reach out more people to hear my stories of self-discovery; with the hope that what I learned and discovered can be passed on to others too.

I had already started the campaign for my cause -- a step so vital. I know, I am just barely scratching the surface; but, I am enthusiastic enough to pursue my cause no matter what - I am quite optimistic indeed.
----------------
Beginning
next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...