Youtube

Youtube
My youTube channel

Peace of mind

Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

DSWD's visit

Today, December 05, 2009, as I was approaching the gate of my place from a lenthy walk to a Public Library, seeing me, my neighboor turned immediately towards me to tell about the visit of the Department of Social Welfare and Developement (DSWD). She then directed my attention to a piece of paper stucked in an iron wire. I was told, the visitor had been waiting for me before she finally decided to leave a note:

5th Dec. 2009,

Mr. Malugao,

This is the second time I visited your Exhibit but you're always not around. You can call me on Monday December 7, 2009. (at Livelihood Unit - 734-86-54)
God Bless....

Judith R. [Medianista?]


If she had only been willing to help, she could easily have done this thing before even without the prodding from her superiors.


NOTE: When I made that call, I heard something disastrous that I was again very upset. To clear the matter of any misinformation I sent Secretary Cabral of DSWD Malacanang an email hoping she can do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...