Youtube

Youtube
My youTube channel

Peace of mind

Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Message from Malacañang

How comforting it is to receive news that your request has been given action. This was my feelings when yesterday, I received an email from Sec. Esperanza I. Cabral of DSWD Malacañang, if I'm not mistaken, a response to my complaint concerning the cold treatment I received from a field staff of DSWD Legarda. Below is the said email.

27 November 2009

 Mr. Anselmo Malugao
(email address omitted)

Dear Mr. Malugao:
 This is to acknowledge receipt of your email dated 15 October 2009, which was forwarded to us by Assistant Secretary Ma. Lourdes P. Varona, Head Correspondence Office of the Office of the President, with regard to your complaint against "Judith" a staff of the NCR Field Office.
 Please be informed that we have instructed Director Thelsa P. Biolena of our DSWD NCR Field Office to conduct an investigation on this matter immediately.  Attached is a copy of our communication to Director Biolena for your information and reference.
 Rest assured that we shall inform you on any developments on this matter the soonest time possible.
 Thank you.

 Very truly yours,
  ESPERANZA I. CABRAL, M.D. (Sgd.)
Secretary

Cc: Asec. Ma. Lourdes P. Varona
       Correspondence Office
       Rm. 353, Mabini Hall
       Vargas Gate, Malacaang
       Manila
___________________________________________________________________

URGENT MEMORANDUM FROM THE SECRETARY

TO                  :           Director THELSA P. BIOLENA
                                    DSWD NCR Field Office
 SUBJECT       :           Complaint of Mr. Anselmo Malugao against NCR Field Office
                                    Staff  "Judith"
DATE             :           27 November 2009

This is to refer to you for immediate action, the attached letter of Assistant Secretary Ma. Lourdes P. Varona, Head Correspondence Office of the Office of the President, forwarding the email of Mr. Anselmo Malugao with regard to his complaint against "Judith" a staff of the NCR Field Office.
 Please conduct an investigation on this matter immediately and submit a feedback report on Thursday, 3 December 2009.
 Thank you.

ESPERANZA I. CABRAL, M.D. (Sgd.)

 Cc:  Mr. Anselmo Malugao
    (email address omitted)


The last thing I could say, is that, may the result of the investigation will finally give me the opportunity to avail the government's micro business assistance for the poorest in the community. As I said, I don't lost trust in our government, I know that there are still those people who are doing their best to be of service to all.

NOTE: The said investigation brought the person whom I complained to visit my place.
                   beginning of this story
                   previous
                   the filling of application

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...