Youtube

Youtube
My youTube channel

Peace of mind

Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

News about my family and relatives: from my niece

Hi uncle,

Here are the revelation!

Uyang cellphone number (...)

first question that my father ask, "really its true that Oloy is that person you talk/communicate in the computer?"

hehehehe,

Actually a minute ago, uyang was calling me! confirming for the second time, about you!  Asking me, why are you not coming home!  She had lot of things to talk with you, and ask me to do so,  but i deserved to be quit until uyang would personally say it to you!

About uncle Ondoy, he is working at the Treasurers office in Labason Municipal Hall. They had 3 son.  Do you remember mac euan malugao, the eldest! he is also a blogger.  just find him on net.  he is very easy to search.

About my Education, I currently study at Saint Vincent College, Dipolog City.
In the years I stopped going to college that was 2003-2007.  I spent the years researching on internet until i learn to assemble and repair a computer.  I even design images and any graphics using adobe photoshop and Corel draw.

I am also interesting to learn computer programming, but as time goes by, a very good friend and best friend of mine advice me to finished my college, for he will picked me from Philippines to Dubai. That is why sometime she sent me a little pony of support.

But that was some two times, because she told me that she got no extra money.
Even without her support for these days, i am thankful for I will achieve my goal soon!

anyway,

uncle, if you have time please call my papa too, he told me. cell number (...)

And I have a request, please sent me your story its up to you where to start!

i will send you and email attachment (picture) at (...)


Take care,
(...)
-------------------------------


My response:

Wow! It's nice that you try your best to learn how to repair a computer. If in case you've got  a problem with your computer, you can save money by fixing it yourself and, of course, that kind of skill means extra income -- you are talented! Do you mean, you can fix a computer including the hardware? Or, just the software.

You said that Nanay (my mother) has so many questions already. Ha ha ha! Do you think I can answer them all? I hope so. For the moment, I will answer first the question as to why I didn't come home; because, this is very important. The reasons have to do with pride, ambition, and principle.

For a long time, my life had no direction, this is due to failures. This brought me too much embarassment. I preferred to be left alone on my own devices and see if I can make it. I was only fortunate that a couple of years ago I discovered something that changed everything. That discovery led me to write a book. Presently, I am just waiting for the right time of its publication. Without the said discovery, you will never find me, because I wouldn't have to bother myself creating accounts more than an email. Well, I am very very sorry of what I did. But I believe that what I have done is the right thing.

Presently, I am working on my projects full time, and that means quiting my job -- and doing so is not easy. This is a daring effort. But I do believe this is what the world wants me to do. Soon, I will be appearing in the public to promote my projects.

Tell Nanay that I will be home when everything is already establihed. I am working very hard at the moment to make my projects a success. If Labason is only a walking distance; then, of course, at this moment I am there already. Insufficient money has also prevented me from visiting right away. Just imagine this: I can't even afford to have my cellphone fixed, how much more in going home. Soon, I will have the money needed, and that will be the time.

Sure, I will call Nanay, your father, and you, too, when I can.

Oh! That's good news that yoyo Ondoy got a position in the municipality of Labason. No doubt, he is already stable financially, good for the family. About Mac Euan, his eldest son, sure! I will try to read his blogs soon.

I can still recognize your face even though you are grown up already. Anang (my niece), too, she is still beautiful with her age; while Manang Lucy (your mother) is still looking young even these days. But Manong Dodong (my eldest brother), his face seems different to me. Perhaps due to the position of his face. With his chin up and head thrown backwards, it obscured some details of his face. In person, there might be a change but just minimal I think-- he is still identical to my brother of long ago. Thanks for sending me those lovely pictures.

You are asking my story. I have a short story written in Tagalog; you can view it at http://hereisataletotell.blogspot.com/2009/09/miracle-happens-everyday.html

One thing more, I got a problem with family relationship that I don't even know the calling addressed to the different stages of consanguinity correctly. This was brought to my attention when I am trying to replace the name Anang (a Cebuano term which reffered to my father's sister). First, the word "niece" pops into my head; but I want to be sure; so I got my French dictionary where I know the details has been fully illustrated with pictures. Just a few flipped of the pages I got to the section labeled "la famille." Then I looked for the word uncle which I know, beside it was labeled "Aunt." There I know I was wrong. And now, what is niece means. After scanning almost the whole diagram, near the end part, I found "niece" beside "nephew." Then, again, I know I made another mistake, because I called you my nephew, instead of niece -- what the hell is that! I better edit all those entries very soon. Very sorry. You should have told me about it.


UNCLE OLOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...