Youtube

Youtube
My youTube channel

Peace of mind

Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Government aid -- too difficult! Why?

Below is the content of my email sent to Malacañang's DSWD Secretary, Sec. Esperanza I. Cabral, M.D.:

Dec. 09, 2009


SEC. ESPERANZA I. CABRAL
DSWD MALACAÑANG

Dear Ma'am Cabral,

Good day to you.

The field staff of DSWD Legarda whom I complained about came to my place last Saturday, unfortunately, I was not there, so she left a message. I called her today, Monday, Nov. 07, 2009, but I was disheartened to hear that aid, according to her, is not possible this month until May of the next year -- that means all government programs are already closed for clients within this span of time. What is worst, is that, she didn't even have a wish to come and see my exhibit anymore, but I insisted despite her saying that coming to my place will not change anything. Her statement is just like saying, What's the use of coming there! Anyway, I am glad that, finally, she agreed to come to my place on Wednesday, Dec, 09. Truly, I am really very suspicious with her pronouncement. I don't believe that the government can't do anything for me now. I filed my application since July, it's already six years; and, until now, I still don't see any positive sign of its approval. On the contrary, I see the likelihood of my application being scrapped at the end. Clearly, this will be due to the government employee's lack of initiative to be of service to others. Please, Ma'am Cabral, direct me to the right person who you think might help me.

SINCERELY YOURS,
MR. ANSELMO MALUGAO


               beginning of story
               previous
               next


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...