Youtube

Youtube
My youTube channel

Peace of mind

Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

News from the province

Here is a message from my email that was sent to me by my nephew who accidentally found me on the net. She talks so funny that I reread it several times.

... sent you a message on Facebook...
Lun 7 Décembre 2009, 19 h 30 min 44 s
De :  
Facebook
Ajouter dans les contacts
ƒ^ :     Anselmo Malugao <...@....com>    
...sent you a message.

--------------------
Re: surprised

yes, i do (have a picture of my papa)! i will send it to you on Wednesday.  I will prepare and find it first on my notebook comp. I think i do have a picture of uyang [my mother] too! but i have to scan it first, i forgot what are the file name of the folder containing it.  tomorrow, is Tuesday! we don't have class!  I don't have my own connection that's why i am dependent on the comp at school.

hehehehe, the truth is!  at a quick glance! you and papa, you two looks like! But if we have to compare, ya it just a resemblance.

ooooooohm, papa called me a couple of hours! Asking me confirming if i really talk with my uncle Oloy [my neckname in the province]!  of course I answered yes!  Lots of question, he thrown to me....  I think it is good that you answer it.  and I do hope that you can a receive a message from your cellphone, even if you cannot be reach.

my uyang [my mother] was preparing herself, hoping that one day you will call her.

everyone was surprised about the news, they even don't believe that we really talk, but of course just a messages.

i told them especially my papa, that i was not kidding, i am already 33 years old! hahahhaha.

you know uncle, theres a lot of things that was happened in labason, me, and the whole family, since you were leaving.  but i dont know either, how or where i start to tell you!

may be this coming Wednesday i can furnish you a copy of uyang mobile number!  very funny thinking that, this day!  Uyang was practicing how to use her cellphone, she knew how to answer, but she liked to know how to call you!  really she missed and love you......

there is now an electricity connecting to uyang new lovely house, waiting when you get home.

my sister Lea, was in there in Manila!

Lots things to tell, hahahhahahaha

yoyo Onyeng [my brother] and Yaya quina [my sister-in-law] were separated!  Yoyo was left alone in there small house at the boondocks [a plural exagerated spelling of the pilipino word "bundok," meaning mountain]... while yaya, was may or may not your neighbor.

so much gossip to tell,

but i forgot some of it......

till next time,


Lovely and humorous me,
(...)
---------------------------------------------


Here's my response:

Ha ha ha ha! I have a good laugh at your story. Really funny....I can't imagine my Nanay (mother) is now using a cellphone -- she is becoming high-tech, too -- very exciting indeed.

Yes, people would really be shocked with the news of this unexpected communication, because even me myself feels the same way. But who are these people you are talking about.

You said, my brother Onyeng is living on the mountain. I guess, still in that same location where the old house was. Well, it's a good place. Very quite, and it's overlooking the high way -- offering a wide view on the surroundings. I still have memories on that place, when I was still very young.

I am just curious what could be the first question your papa asked you when he learned about me. Can you tell me?

I am losing my Cebuano vocabulary already these days. So, talking is a little bit of a problem I think; I might not be able to find the word right away. But, anyway, I think I can manage. Tell Nanay (my mother) that I will call or text her whenever I can, just provide me the number.

What about Yoyo Ondoy (my other brother), how is he?

Lastly, I want to know where are you studying? Keep on striving! It's a good idea to always look for knowledge.

Your Uncle,
Oloy
------------------------
Comment: When I was young, mostly, I was called "Oloy," but my other relatives insisted on calling me "Joke-joke," instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is highly appreciated...